Saturday, March 14, 2009

Red Means Stop

Yesterday live up to its name....Friday the 13th........why? Nearly caught in an accident due to some "Idiot" who dint pass their "driving license" or "kopi-o" license. Makes me wonder how come some people dint wanna replace their car (and motorcycle also) brake light bulb. Izzit so expensive? Without your brake light (include your third light brake light)...you are just a moving road divider. The brake light is there for a purpose. Reminds me of the recent catch word at tol plaza to remind road user to use the back seat safety belt. "Gunalah, ia bukan untuk hiasan".

Ok. The story goes like this. Yesterday was driving to office and it is a raining morning. There is this kancil infront of me. That dunt have any brake light that still working. (meaning when they press their brake, there is no BRAKE LIGHT LIGHTS UP~!). You might think I am tailgating the car. Well, if i am tail gating I would have crash up to the car. Due to my "budget" car that dunt have any ABS, the brakes locks up......and skid for a good 1 meter plus. If i would crash to it's back, who is on the wrong side?..The answer is definately me. It does not matter if the car dunt have any brake light, when you crash to someone's back. Your are wrong. See now?. Izzit fair?. I dunt think so. Pay the price for someone's stubborness.

Lucky for me I able get away with it. Strange but true. Just less that 500 meter infront of me. A Saga in same colour with my car crash into someone's back.........................................

5 comments:

syun said...

Dude..You are damn lucky then!!

desmondkun said...

Yun...I think the word you mean is not "lucky".....but skillful la......

=DDDDDDDDDDDD

Jeffrey said...

Malaysia boleh. Apa apa pun boleh. Tak da lampu pun boleh.:DDD

Jeffrey said...

Asal ada cukup duit kopi;D

desmondkun said...

Malaysia...Boleh Land