Saturday, March 28, 2009

FullMoon

Yesterday, was "Cowboy" my brother son's Full Moon at my house...where the family invite some relative and close friend over for some buffet dinner..............
Btw, "Cowboy" got a name now....he is call....Ethan....(for those who I know still blur after working so hard for our beloved company, his surname is KUN........example: my name is Desmond Kun, my brother Jeffrey Kun hence his son is called...Ethan Kun. Hope the explaination helps. :DDDD )
Again...my status hence yet again raise to "Uncle" level.....(walau ey......sound so mature liao)......
Anyway, good to see Ethan punching and kicking around and occasionally smiling that melts everyone heart..................
Ethan in his "Ultraman" pose......to save the world.......and protect mankind~!............

"To Infinity and BEYOND"

No comments: