Monday, March 2, 2009

Nothin' Last Forever........

This is the first phrase that come into my mind when i look at my sneaker.......
Brought it when my sister wedding....thats about 4 years ago.......it was a nike....and it suppose to last for a long time.......
Is 4 years a long time?...... I personally dunt think is a long time......at least thats how I feel.....
Four years ago.....and now........i dunt feel much different within me.......still the same 'o' thinking and feeling........
When you buy a sneaker......you would tell yourself......this is the last sneaker I am goin to buy....It is a good one....an expensive wan......what goin to happen....the sneaker will handle it....but in reality.......it not always be that way.......
Probably alot of things dont either..........
So the phrase to follow is.......
"Live Every Day As If It Were Your Last"..........

No comments: