Thursday, March 5, 2009

"CowBoy"

Today is a meaningful day....and historical day...... I finally no longer the youngest in my family (in Kun Family)...... a title that I have held on to for almost 24 years now.........

The newest addition to the family (apart to Wah Wah, my sister son)....is my brother's Cowboy........
He is born in the year of OX and he is a boy......so Cowboy la....silly...........youuuuu.......
Yes...if you notice....he and his uncle (aka me) share the same year of OX and I happen to be two cycle of the Chinese horoscope ahead of him (opps....I dint just told you my age did I?)........
And another thing is "Cowboy" share the same birthday with my sister also...(my sister birthday falls on today if you are still wondering what I mean).....
Been so many memorable dates and figures...is going to be hard to forget his birthday I guess.....haha........

Gratz to my bro and my sister in-law.........
More camera shots after the weekend.....

2 comments:

honeyandthemoon said...

Cuteness level:

1) The cowboy!
2) Wah wah
3) Your sister's second child
4) Your brother's next child
5) You!

Haha. Grats des =DDDD Heard you went to JB over the weekend. He's really gorgeous! Hopefully he grows up not to be like his jahat uncle! HEHE

desmondkun said...

Yeah~! I make it to the list...~!...

I wanna thank my mum, dad, bro, sister, wah wah, cowboy and all those who has supported me...bla bla (ala Grammy Awards)..............