Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Missing

Starting from this week, Wah Wah (my nephew) no longer staying with me.........
Somehow on Monday, I suddenly feel something is missing from my daily life............

8.00am
Missing One: A sharp, high pitch voice..."Ahhhhhhh".......calling me.....protesting that he is awake..
8.30am
Missing Two: Sitting at the living room waiting for me to read/show him some news/picture/logo (Giant logo is his favorite) from the newspaper before I go to work

6.30pm
Missing Three:Waiting at the door with a broad wide smile, welcoming me back from work to carry my drinking bottle.
7.30pm
Missing Four: Watching mum feeding him his dinner. Even though is a painful experience for my mum.
8.30pm
Missing Five: Provoking me to play with him.9.30 pm
Missing Six: Watching mum feeding him water. Another painful experience for mum.

9.45pm

Missing Seven: Surfing Internet together before sleeping

Dint realise that Wah Wah has integrated so much into my daily life................

2 comments:

syun said...

Easy..Faster get married and get 1 yourself..LOL

Jeffrey said...

Ya make one yourself. But before that you have to work your skills acquiring your other half.