Friday, October 10, 2008

Wet Friday

Today after work, plan to exectue my little personal project, project μ. But due to yet another wet night, it has to be cancelled and postponed. Oh well, probably i do it 2molo morning and the day after tomolo bah. This means i have two days to give some progress to it.

Due to the cancellation it, i end up ready to go home. But to my shock (not surprised really), the traffic is super heavy as it is raining and everyone try to drive slowly, and in turn drive extreme caution, and in turn drive more slowly then slow, and in turn finally drive to a halt and in the end, end up in traffic jam. Therefore i decided to have dinner wif my mentor at Bkt Damansara at Chef&Brew.

This is my second time there. The first time i was there (which is wif my mentors ), handling some server issue at CIMB in the server room. This time around i ordered the Chicken Cheese Burger, which really nice where the meat is very thick compare to McD/A&W/BurgerKing/KFC/Ramly Burger. Notice, theres this decorative leaf poking out the burger. Makes me wonder what happen if McD really do the same to their burger though..........

No comments: