Monday, October 27, 2008

Loooooooong Weekend

Ok..is almost the end of a "looong" weekend..thanks to deepavali public holiday......
The first two days of the three day without work is quite ok...with spending all on watching movie.........
  1. Ocean's Eleven
  2. Ocean's Twelve
  3. Ocean's Thirteen
  4. The Bank Job
  5. Iron Man
  6. The Forbidden Kingdom
  7. The Flag of Our Father
  8. War of The Worlds
  9. The Incredible Hulk
Wanna watch these for quite some time..and finally a long weekend permites me to finish them in one shots.....
On the third day today.....wake up right in the morning 6.30 am....and went to Kelana Jaya's park to practise on my project μ.
Finally some improvement....haha...able to balance better now...which in turn to turn better
Able to do the "pop" while being static of course.....and later try to being alittle bit ambitious doin it while moving...............
End up on the pavement..............not a memorable experice though....but somehow is fun.....
I think i stick with static first until i am more confidence first... :)

Just happen to bump into this on YouTube.....on featured video


Been trying to figure what she wanna say.......
My brother typical answer to it.....when i ask him...bout this.....

"Hey you pervert. stop staring at me"

Swt...........................

6 comments:

Unknown said...

dude...that is so strange man

LiNg said...

haha...wat she wanna do actually???
it's kinda weird...


hey, cf
i wanna watch ocean (11,12 &13),borrow me..hhehe

desmondkun said...

Give me a 2GB thumbdrive and u shall have it~! in ur thumbdrive of course...

loongloong said...

I simply watched another video, it seems that she has display problem wit her teeth so she can't really talk hehe...

Btw the Looooong don put so long else I would think that it's my weekend haha

LiNg said...

haha....2gb a???
should hav gua..or else, just ask u to burn dvd for me la...

desmondkun said...

sorry for the wrong impression..ahhaha...dint mean to use the copyrighted "looong"..haha...but ur loong also double oo onli mah...kar kar