Sunday, October 19, 2008

Aimless Sunday

This weekend definately not the best weekend i have. Not only my planned activity dint go as planned....refer to post below, all the things dint go my way too. For example, today lunch time, order a chicken rice (kai mei fan) the chicken buntut tail part rice and the fella though i say (kai pei fan)....wtf...so i end up eating drumstick rice which of cos cost additional. Probably becos chicken has two leg onli.

Wait a minute....chicken also got one ass tail onli wor.....wth...
Anyway...mayb this is not a very good example...

Yeah....this weekend not really intresting for me...beside falling sick...now...
and also an aimless drive joy ride alone arnd for 2 hours. Yes. Being not enviromental friendly, i burn at least 5 litter of gas, as i been driving frm my house (subang) to kelana to SS4 to SS16 to SS2 to Damansara Jaya to Bandar Utama to Kota Damansara before goin back to home wif my kai pei fan..............and dint get the stuff i wanna intended to get......a damn steering lock......&!@!~!@%&#...
Today just feel like keep on driving................................

3 comments:

honeyandthemoon said...

I drive around aimlessly too! =P Next time when you're driving alone, call me. I'll bring my car and drive out aimlessly with you too. Haha. Pretty silly hehehehe

desmondkun said...

ok...great ideaa~~!..nxt time i drive aimlessly to ur hse..and then i can ride aimlessly in ur car while you drive aimlessly... =]

honeyandthemoon said...

You sure about that? Hopping into my car? Hmm wonder if that's a good idea. I won't guarantee you'll reach home safely though. Hehehe. Sure. Now I know your address, make sure you sit and don't scold me about my driving! =D