Saturday, October 4, 2008

DesmondK Vs The Rat (Survivor Season 23)

Its 2am now..and i still havent asleep.....
The reason...??...is there something crawling and moving behind my tv rack in my room......
This is really pissed off...cos when i about to turn off the TV and go to sleep....theres this strange sound goin on....then it got louder and louder....and after awhile.....apparently theres a Rat/Mickey Mouse/ Ratatouille as huge as 14cm show a glimpse of itself...while trying leapt away to the window....but i think it fails and still in my room.....
My house used to be really clean and theres no infestation frm rat not even cockroaches few years back...but recently hav this kind of infestion due to the neighboring hse that been rented out to some foreign worker.....
As u can guess...their hse is kind of dirty and hence bring all this infestation to my hse..and in my room nw....damn it....
Oh...from the chat frm my friends, they suggested a few ways i can deal wif the mickey mouse....one of them suggested me to catch it.....using some cheese.....(brilliant idea, not~!), another one suggested me to keep it and kiss it....and it might turn to a pretty princess (i can guess she using the prince of frog on my case).....and finally...the most evil plan....she suggested me to turn the aircond to the maximum and freeze it to death (Survivor Season 23: DesmondK Vs The Rat)
I am taking the most evil plan.....turning the aircond to max......lets jst hope i dunt be on the front page of the paper 2molo.....
haiya...enuf said...i just go to sleep la...no mood for this....really bad luck...scratch my car today....haizzzz~~!

No comments: