Sunday, August 23, 2009

Life like that........

First I wanna say....my BabyGodzilla oredi ONE YEAR OLD........since the first time I blog about it......here......
Coincidentally......my car did a 15 000 KM in one year time at the same night it turn one year old......
Well, after driving it for one year....I have no major complaint.....it feels almost same horsepower like my old BabyGodzilla aka Wiralution 1.5L...more quiet (due to it is still new kua) and more comfortable and less bumpy (due to high profile tire.PS: dunt change your rim or the profile else you will regret). It is my trusty workhorse that bring me to work to yumcha to movie to badminton.....and occasionally have some vroom vroom with some vios or alike...........

Sadly enough today...I wash my car after like 2-3 weeks (usually wash it everyweek) due to traveling here and there this few weeks.........and to my surprise...there is this scratch to my car front bumper......haiz...some idiot seems to be scratch my car due to their IMPOTENT of driving car..........
Can see ma? Haiz....poor camera.....
What a great way to mark my BabyGodzilla first anniversary..... Thank Q to who ever did this....I hope you have a good sleep at night.....
Please also stop buying your license every year....you are endangering other motorist.........
Another lesson of the day......always wash your car every week.......you will then know your car better and know when you got hit by some F@#K&@.........

No comments: