Friday, August 8, 2008

080808

Yea...yesterday is a great day....is 08-08-2008 and is Olympic starts~~!.....and i got my BabyGodzilla yesterday.....after a 3 & 1/2 month waiting........~~!!..this car should bring me "Ong"~~~..hehe.....cos the date i get its very "Ong" also..lol

For those who dint know......i used to call my car BabyGodzilla...ahaha..............let me go back to the history....my bro and i start using that term...when he got his first car...a second hand Iswara Aeroback.....it is the most basic Iswara model...without anything...the bumper is unpainted...no power window....no power stering...the list goes on..
If i not mistaken...it is becos...the nissan GTR is called the Godzilla in Japan.......so our car shall get the name Baby....before we can actually get a hold on the real Godzilla...ahhahahahaha...hence "BabyGodzilla"....

Then term move on to my Wira...WDR7118.......but it got sold....4 months ago.......so now the new BabyGodzilla is here~~~!!!...but yesterday before i even get to look at it.(cos i was working and my parents get it for me).....my mum use to fetch my niece back home....he puke on my car ...ahh........~~~~~...becos he is not feeling well...ermmm.....~~~~.....anyway...lucky theres still plastic sheets........hahahaha

Notice that both of the BabyGodzilla share the same plate number..ahhaha....very hard to get back wan leh~~~!...and yeah..they share the same colour too..if you notice..ehheeheh...orkie..picture galore....
Finally...one for the memory.......
Orkie......enuf of excitement..is time to count the installment......... :S

3 comments:

syun said...

Congrats of your new baby or should I said "lou po" instead..LOL
Anyway, you are tagged by me and please steal ur working time to do the tag..Haha

desmondkun said...

HAHA....i try doin the tag this weekend....behold!~..hehe

Jeffrey said...

de ja vu bro!