Sunday, August 2, 2009

Lucky Pen

I think I have lost it.

I used to clip it on my shirt pocket every morning before going to office. In fact, I have realize I dint have it in my pocket since this week Monday. However, I dint bother to check if I have left it in my room or I actually lost it on Monday. Cos I assume it is in my room or at the living room. Assume.

Apparently, today I realize I was wrong and I actually lost it.

This reminds me of things that used to be around,quite often we overlook or even dunt bother to appreciate it. Quite often we think that it will always be there for us. Until the day we really lost it. This applies to chances that been lying around us where we dint bother to take it, thinking there is always another chance or another day. Until the day we missed it, and pass each day regretting.

Human is such a weird.

1 comment:

Jeffrey said...

I think your pen is at the shelf in your room. I saw it before we leave.