Sunday, August 16, 2009

It's thinking about it..........

This week seems to past by quickly enough, but just that I have not gain enough sleep. How many hours does a human need to sleep? It appear as when you are older you will need less hours of sleeping and more hours of working. Even when you are not working, you are suppose, your brain suppose to be keep working and thinking and thinking and thinking. Something that I been doing for past couple of weeks. For whatever reason, I still dunt know.

Anyway, this week, traveling begin again. Deployment is reaching further and further away from home. This time around, we have the honor being the trainer and it is at Kluang. Nope. We dunt have the chance to enjoy Kluang Coffee yet if you are wondering. Hopefully, this coming week we will have the chance.

Being there for three days, your mind will start to wondering around especially when at nite alone in your own room. In the room, you will realize how things is prepare in such a way. Single serving pack of sugar, single serving tiny bottles of shampoo and shower gels, single serving.............................
The main lobby of the Kluang Prime City Hotel, apparently it is one of the best hotel around..........
I got to admit, since I got all for myself.....it take me sometime to roll from one corner to another....
I dunt know how to describe this..........
Some nice scenery at our training venue....Zenxin Organic Farm....
Scenery part 2......
Our training venue.......(nope...I havent able to conquer this stage yet)
Something more down to earth la.........
Take center stage..........
A chance to feel how midnite DJ at work................

The training venue is generally quite nice....with alot of green, fish and organic foods. But, organic food is not something I would be too fancy about. Anyway, here we go again tomorrow......with organic food that keep me fit and slim only after 3 days...............

No comments: