Friday, December 12, 2008

Scene Two

Yeepi.....this morning is NOT RAINING~!...........
Wake up right in the morning, even though i should be lazing at bed since it is non-working day and grab the small window of opportunity HE let slipped...to practise...he he he.....

Head right to a BCourt this time around to get a feel how it is to skate around in a much smoother surface. For sure i dunt need to push-off like mad since it is much smoother and less friction compare on tarmac road. However, traction and grip given by the tarmac road is not there and hence it is much harder to stay on the deck while turning arnd. Anyhow, today is a great return skate for bout 2 hours. Freaking tired now.

The other day, my sis phone me, telling me that she got me a belated birthday present and advance christmas present. Surprised to see Shecky and Shelly on my computer desk now. Ha ha ha....i think these two must be the presents she been telling me about. Thanks sis~!
While looking at them, i cant help to think their eyes somehow look familar. Hmph. Yeah, they look like my nephew, her son eyes. HA HA HA HA HA..........

No comments: