Monday, December 15, 2008

GoneIn60Seconds........

Sunday, went over to a supermarket @ Selayang namely... BiXXXXXX Supermarket to buy some grocery.....and this particular supermarket still using some old trolley and if you guys still rmb this trolley that hav a lock that onli unlock if u put a $1 coin in it...that is when $1 is still exist that is........

Therefore, for this supermarket to still able to hold my $1 hostage until i return the trolley, they make these tokens that sized exactly like a $1 coin......and hav the consumer to change them if they wanna use the trolley.....fair enuf......

So i changed a token and walk a mile to get the trolley and push back the trolley frm a mile to the supermaket.........when i reach.....my mum call me to help her choose something at a rack nearby...and that place is kind of narrow and hence i left my trolley at the entrance of the entrance......spend a good 1 minute being picky to help her pick a non defect item...there......and then.................

Just realise i got myself in "Gone in 60 Seconds".......
nuuuuuuuuuuuuu.....is not my car............

My freaking trolley is GONE IN 60 SECONDS~!..........talk about efficiency man~!....

So...the moral of this story is.........

If you ever go to BiXXXXX Supermarket @ Selayang.....my word of advice is.......
always bring a robe to tie ur trolley to ur waist.........so in case it is gone.....u can still "fish" back ur trolley..... =)))))

No comments: