Monday, December 1, 2008

Scene One

Despite it was drizzling on last saturday........still manage to take up the morning to go skate....(not to mention i was killing my board with the rain. IE: wood delaminating, bearing rust..etc...). Probably that how badly i wanted to skate over the past week.......
Everyday i left my board in the car so that i can sneak up and skate at night...it will definately rain...(making me believe i actually can control the weather).
Anyhow, last saturday i been skating at Sunway Damansara, a newly developed industrial area and they hav this large parking space for putting 40ft containers...
It is really huge and have freshly laid tarmac which a little smoother than non-new tarmac and suitable for nooby like me.....
Anyway, if yall know a place as huge or slightly smaller than this but bigger or equal to a basketball court and purely laid concreate (means is really smooth)...let me know.........

No comments: