Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Spring Cleaning.....

What would a jobless man would do when he has to much time in hand..?...
Well, is time for spring cleaning.......my room is a mess ever since i in final year of my course....clothes here and there, paper pilling up.....u get the picture.....

Today not really feelling well.....fell kind of sick...but make promise to self must clean up today...
Took me whole day....and just finish just now...and throw away 5 bags of rubbish.....cant believe i hav live in a slump for more than a year....

What do u expect from a single guy.......haha......

Is kind of weird..when u cleaning up..and u discover things that hav been forgotten over the years....i found my boxing glove like hang for centuries on the wall......gosh...miss those days....punching the punching bag....hahaa......


Each time cleans my room, it make me feel older..ahaha.....
Well mayb is time to move on........

No comments: