Saturday, June 28, 2008

KL Day Trip....

Dead tired...from walking...arnd KL....ok..jst small portion of it....
Went to Jalan Pasar with my friend today....for his FYP........getting some electronic component....

Kind of weird feeling....cos this time being there is kind of different feeling compare to last time i been there..for my own FYP.......well at least this time i dunt walk arnd like a zombie anymore.........

Seriously...u can really get anything arnd there....damn.....i shuldnt worried last time arnd...damn....
anyway....my friend got what he wanted...thats good news....am sure he be bck for more later......

Ha ha...saw this wall i used to c during my form six days....painted white...compare to last time...
Jst make it easier for the "artist" for their talent...Malaysian really talented i guess....


Have my lunch at Times Square McD....zomg....the food is really bad....everything is SHRINK in size at least half frm where u can get at McD else where.....fries half filled....and u shuld c the SUNDAE...it look worse than the one u can get at kaki lima........like a pile of &@*#.......
Look really different frm the menu LOR~!......

Waiting at the bas stop...to go bck..and......the Ad there caught my attention.....

This insurance coverage is really wide.....(left to right)
1) Injuired frm sport
2) I dunt really know this...anyone do??..let me know alrite.....with a bowl of mee and some small ghost..??..WTH??...my best bet is u got tercekik to death while eating mee??...weird...
3) Flood..(DBKL in trouble..haha)
4) Terrorist attack....(cant believe the world we living in is so scary)
5) Dengue
6) Any Injuiry..

The guy on the really look happy.in the Ad...though.......~~~~~

No comments: