Sunday, June 8, 2008

Incredible Aunty @ TaiKong

Yesterday a weird situation happen......
A normal Sunday...normal drive to bring my mum to the wet market to get some groceries..at TaiKong.....
Soon later arrive....i saw a car reversing and leave a parking spot.....is at a corner of a junction...i was quiet reluctant to park...since is not really a parking spot....and ppl might just scratch ur car if they are "too" pass anyway...or kopi 'o' license.....
Got into a small argument with mum....which took a few minutes....and finnaly i gave up..and just park.....wat the heck.....
Soon after parking.....a heard a 'honk' frm back....i look at a mirror and saw a red SLK....(Small Little Kancil) drove by a average aunty u saw on the street......
Hey..i dint notice that car when i park...certaintly is not waiting for that parking spot i think....my dad who is with me on the car....dint saw it too..so my parents got down...and walk towards the market...ingorning the woman......

Oh no..heres where the action start..........................


The average aunty turn into a hostile angry aunty....well if u watch before Hulk..where he starts to turn green and turn to a INCREDIBLE HULK...
She drove right up next to me..........parking very very near me.....in attempt to stop me from getting down the car............
I was like....."meh yei si o"...aunty....
She roll down her window....beginning using sign language demanding that that spot is her parking space.......i was like....hey...i dint c u back then...u must be a couple of block away la.....two car past after i park...u must be AT LEAST 3 car length behind la...i onli at the corner...i just turn without any afford...and just ingone her.....
Oh...the aunty starts to be hostile.....keep scolding....loudly....i dint hear clearly though...since i dint bother to roll down my window.....
My father saw the whole senario...and head back to my car..and tell the aunty.....v dint park her spot......

Heres a snippet of the dialogue i remember....
DAD: We dint park ur place la.....u are a couple of block away.....v park already ...u onli arrive after a few car past later....u ok or not...still wanna scold here and there
AUNTY: What...i was waiting la...you all steal my parking...i waiting for the car go reversing
DAD: the car reverse already...a few car past jor..onli v park......
AUNTY: I dunt care...u all steal my parking.....where u all from..har...dare to say stuff to me and simply park.........
DAD: I from TaiKong la...what u wan....
AUNTY: (she look alittle stun and pause awhile).....Taikong Tai Sai A.....

*This is just plain stupid....aunty...thinking she is the local there...and dint c b4 our faces and car thinking v are outsider..so begin to treaten us.....u must be new around here...how can u ask such a stupid question....i would say..nearly all ppl that stay long enuf here would at least see my parents b4..or even me...i mean come on....i was BORN here...my bro is BORN here too....parents move in here b4 it is fully occupied.... b4 there is even got SEA PARK..TAMAN MEGAH....thats atleast 30 years....

My dad ingorning her..and just awalk away from the spot...to the nearby coffee shop...and i shut down my engine..and call my bro for a chat......oh..the aunty still not able to let go....took a pen and paper..got down..and took down my car plat number....

WTF..aunty....car accident meh....or u wanna report police i took ur parking space....u ok or not...u first time drive izzit.....or she wanna call her gang and bash up me and my car???...mayb she is Taikong tai ka cheh....ooooo..."scary"...apparently.....
She countinue....waiting in the car..blocking me and the rest of the road......later..no far away..there is a parking spot..she drove right up..and park...
Still not give up after parking..she walk up to my dad..and start scolding all over again.....saying v bully...woman..WTF oh...this time she even more hostile....showing MIDDLE finger at my dad....
I Cant take it anymore....i got down from my car....walk right up at her...where she standing next to her car...and took out my HP and start taking photo of her with her car.....
She do look abit stun...i guess.....
Still scolding..she begin to walk away....towards the market.......

I mean..WTF...is just a parking spot la...do u have to go to such extend to scold like F**K oh...who fast who park la..not to mention u are couple of block away.....does it means u at the street head wanna park street tail....all ppl must reserve for u??....our PM wife also dunt hav that kind of treatment..la.....taking down my number plat and ask where v from to treaten us??...grow up la aunty.......u live up to 50 years...( I guess she is 50 year o)...is all wasted..cos u dunt learn anything in life......

The moral of the story is.....

Dunt be such a BITCH .... and scold ppl just for a parking spot...and dunt park so near me after the argument....i might just bash up ur car and let go all the wind in ur tyre..which i did not.....u are really lucky...if u meet some road hog....u are a goner...a few slap at the face is a must..and ur SLK....can go to chop shop.....

PS: i got the picture.....on the comp...thinking to upload or not......so u guys can be careful when driving at taikong and watch out for this "TaiKong Tai Ka Che"...what u guys think??..wanna c hostile aunty in action???................let me know.....



1 comment:

syun said...

Desmond..I want to see that TaiKong Aunty..Haha