Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Great Blue

Today I finally able to change the batt for my watch. After bout 2 weeks I been wearing a watch that is not running is abit weird. My collegue ask me what time, I got to tell him, I am wearing a watch not watch.
Sometime while waiting for the lift, where there is alot of people, I have a habit of looking at the watch. Again, I am realise my watch is not running. After this two weeks of weird situation, I seriously have time to look properly on my watch (I been holding it the whole night now looking at it, cleaning it, admiring it). In fact, I have a very nice looking watch and of course reliable (dunt count the time it run out of batt).

The watch I have been wearing like 3 years now I think. It is pass on from my dad to my bro, my bro to me. All this 3 years, every day, 10 hours a day at least, it is a regular item stick to my wrist. Even though it is close to me, I have not realise that it actually look nice, reliable and perfect companion to me.

This really reminds us that there are things that is close to you, you will not realise how good it is or even appreciate it. When it finally leave you for good, you will only feel lost or feel regret. Thats really human nature I think. Not to appreciate whats around you and take it for granted until the day you finally lost it or is taken. Therefore, please appreicate whats around you and not only regret it when you finally lost it.

Anyway, found the watch on ebay. Cant believe they actually still selling it. Watch is suppose to be a time keeper is timeless after all.

(PS: The watch is brought 7 years ago. If you are wondering..........)

No comments: