Saturday, June 13, 2009

Something Call Life

Yesterday was a great day, playing badminton is still at the top of my sport list. Running, jumping, arm swing all in one sport. How much fun can that be. The most important part is, it is one of those sport that don't require any body contact. At least you don't need to "cheong" ball from people which something I suck the most (due to my slow response) and dude and gals can play it together.

Soon after that, during lunch we have some great meals and some nice chat among ourselves digging dark secret from the deepest corner of peoples life. Hah~!. Only soon I realize,how much everyone has grow up and our topic has changed over the years. Is all about relationship, marriage, giving birth, who have how many kids..........

Hate to admit that age has finally catching up fast on me, burden and responsibility is greatly lies on my shoulder. Is really time to put things down and stop bothering about tiny little things no more.............

and start archiving something in life................

for this stage at least

No comments: