Saturday, June 27, 2009

Roads not taken

Is 7 on a Sunday Morning now and I woke up. Sunday suppose to be a day where you should sleep till your brain drops and you head numb. But it seems that I am losing more sleep over the weeks. Wondering how long this going to last.

Probably I should said, it begins since last 2 week where my travel spree begin. Merlimau (somewhere between Melacca and Johore) end user training. Supposing an 2+ hour ride only took me 1 1/2 hour. It gives me a feel on hows travelling on a proton wira at 170kmh. My team lead said I am like hanging on to my dear life holding the car handle and not take some small nap during the journey. I like fast cars, drive fast myself at times, but I am just not comfortable travelling fast in a car not driven by me.

Anyway, Merlimau training supposing my first work-travel-overnite. Staying at the estate guest house. I must admit I am abit skeptical at first, preparing for the worse, for houses with creaking sound or and sort of abandon house. Apparently I am wrong. It actually a quiet decent and well manage then any 3 star hotels.



The living room where we watch some snowy channel while eating durians offer by kind Sime KPO.

Lucky clean bed sheets.


We are not working. Just charging handphone.

24/7 Auxiliary police keeping us feel safe.

Reach back from Merlimau. Next stop within the next day Genting overnite. This time is my own training/education event. While going up, I feel dizzy and wanted to throw up. my hands and legs were numb like they dunt belong. Luckly I dint not, not on people brand new car anyway.

Apparently, theres nothing much you can do at Genting if you are not a kid or a God of Gambler. Yes. It apply to me.

The trainer asked. What is the first ever profession. Someone was quick to answer. Prostitution. Apparently it is wrong according to him. He said consultant were the first. Base on the bible where Adam and Eve were influence by the Satan to eat the apple. The job of a consultant is to influence others to do things that he wanted to do but he is asking someone to do it.Swt. I think GBS is full with Satan. hahaha.

Nice scene while going down. This time I am taking the front seat~!

Okay. I am very much awake now. Haiz.

No comments: