Saturday, September 13, 2008

Last Weekend....

This is kind of a late post....but since i been working almost late everyday....i can only update it during the weekend......This is goin 2 be a looooooooong post...so that i can keep my regular blog reader occupy for a week.....before i can post on nxt weekend again~~~.. =D

Last weekend kind of a summmaries of my 16 years education....*counting finger.....(Std 1-6, Form 1 -5, Form 6 L&U, Eng 3 years)....becos i have my convo on last weekend on the 7th of Sept...(according to some1, that day is a "ho yat" cos her brother is getting married....). The weekend is a long one as i hav the convo on Sunday and some tea gathering at KBU on Saturday......

Saturday: Tea Gathering
At the tea gathering, we hav "some" member of the press....(but i have no idea which is which or who or who cos i c alot ppl taking picture, camcorder....mayb most of them is just KBU staff...swt)....have some speech talk from each head of department........remember some quote from one of the speeches "I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb.".......hmph..........

Got this place at our seats......make us wondering whats in there...ermmmmm....
A gift from KBU??!??...i personally have not receive any gift from KBU b4...lol......Soon after that, there some food and drinks to keep us occupy and have some silly talks...haahah...
Heres some of the pics snap during the tea gathering....
Taken with the best of NTU/KBU Eng School can offer......Bing Hui.....(Hope i dunt nid to take down this pict.....) & also my blog loyal supporter...who constantly remind me to update my blog.....without him...probably i jst slack and let the blog die again....haha...i definately keep this blog alive~~~! (lucky i dunt to get charged for taking picture with him...lol).............
Bff KH and Bff Christine......who came bck frm Penang....to attend this gathering...somehow makes me hav a slightly different feeling this time arnd....hmmmmmmph........hehe...
Chee Ning and Han Xiang....the guys i been known ever since Year1 of my course...been dub the Sifu and Tai C Heng (Big Brother in the world of kungfu in cantonese).....help me go thru my 3 years course......with laughter and non-stop computer games talking....lol...thanks guys.....
haha...stolen this pics from Chao's blog.....Eng students pack in a lift....(PS: missing Chao's)

Sunday: Convo
For my convo pics....pls visit my Facebook....feeling slack to reupdate here.....

Convo Pics

Got a nice banquet of flower from my sis on that day (Apparently the darker bear bear shuld be me)........
Nice pens from my Form6 friends.....thanks guys and gals...~!.....two pens from them...according to them...one is for signature and another one for normal writing...........haha...
Got a surprise visit frm my dad friend,Mr Yung on that nite...and got a nice pen from him too....Thanks..Mr Yung
Must be thinkin...what gift that i received frm KBU earlier?????....lol.....a gift that can be used together wif others gift........
Can bring bck to my CIMB aquarium office and use...haha...
And my gift back to all who has supported me all this while (u know who you all are).........
Is great to end my education life (for this moment at least)....on a high note.........

No comments: