Sunday, September 28, 2008

I Phone

This weekend my bro come back home from Singapore......and apparently he has this black box...containing the phone that most of my mates talking about of having it when they goin to change their phone in the near future......the I Phone 3G...
Yeah...before you guys go cursing about how Singapore got to have all the cool phone and us Malaysia has to stick with our 10-year old nokia design for like 10-year ago...........I got to mention how much he paid for this phone (anyway, he actually got it this friday only)....
How much he paid for this phone??.....Zero,Nil,Kosong.....
Yeah...he got it for FREE......
Yes...your eye dint play trick on u....he got it for free...from SingTel....Apparently, one day SingTel phone him that they goin 2 give him a phone for being a loyal customer...hAHHAHA..
Before goin cursing again...i got to say that they even deliver it to his office last friday....hahahahah....
Do you guys feel alittle rip-off by our malaysian telco?....lol....i actually do....i wonder how come Singapore Telco can give free phones for their subscriber for being loyal and while poor us for being subriciber gets nuthing in return?.....What a rip-off...from our telco huh?...I think the only thing we get every month is a nice notice letter regarding ur delayed payment for that month......

anyhow...here goes picture galore for I Phone lovers out there....
How the phone fits in my hand........
Back view of it.......
Side view...

Watching youtube using the Wifi......
Last but not least....visit my blog...~~!!!......

No comments: