Thursday, January 1, 2009

01012009

Another year has pass..... I believe the clock is working faster during 2008........

Or probably becos FYP and working has been keep me occupied for 2008........

Last day of 2008 also means the last day of my project at CIMB......
I am glad that this project is my first...since i able to learn alot and the people i am been working with are fun with and friendly......
Not to mention, i am sitting in the "acquarium" (notice that i am facing a big glass window) and somehow anyone in the department who go out and in will be passing by the "acquarium"..........and it definately feel noticeable that i came to work (however, it is quiet stuffy during noon).....ha ha ha....

A typical morning view i see each day for the past 5 month.....with my trusty ThinkPad and a paper container that my mentor entrusted to me......
Notice the arrows next to the GOD BLESS word......the (Test Problem Report)TPRs used to hit the level of the arrow point.......during my mentor time.....lucky for me....thats the record i did not break....onli half of it.....phew....

As for 2009 new year day today, have dinner with my parents at Klang.....and now i am freakin full that i feel sleepy but cant sleep~!...burp..
Reason???......The whole crab family (notice the crab shell size increase from top to bottom)..........in my stomach.....


No comments: