Friday, July 11, 2008

Moment of truth.......

Yesterday....result for my final year BEng (Hons) Electrical & Electronic Engineering is announce....

The moment of truth comes.....when the clock strike 12..pm..

Everyone is going back to the college for the result....but i cant as i working...nervous deep inside of me...make it worse for me..when in the morning...most of my collegue ask me bout my result.....
Reluctantly but anxiously...i text my teammate to help me check my result.....and she told me..she already on the way back and ask for my student ID.....
My finger move across the keypad and typed......6 3 7 0...before sending.....i been...checking this sms for a good 3 minute before sending it......and i even added...."pls dunt let me know if is bad.....cant take it"......
Less than 5 minutes....she call me.....and told me.....what i wish to hear, what i want to hear, what i hope to hear............................................

It seems..thats really sum up my degree course.........there is ups and definately downs...yeah..most of my friend will remember my downs....and thank to them who concern and been supporting me through out the dark period of my life...learn alot from there..seriously..and makes me a better person in the future......particular my FYP team.....with our frequent visit to the McD..., chee ning my mentor during the past three year...and my Form6 friends.............

Of course..my family who been endlessly..show their support to me during this final year....my parent..who been giving me advice from the beginning of my final year....my bro..who give me lecture on life..haha..my sis...and brother in law..giving me tips of surviving final year, my niece..who constantly smiling at me....to make me burst to laughter...all the time.........


THANK YOU ALL...~!


No comments: